Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This Week Four stuff ain't so bad!

I actually did much better on this run. I wasn't as nervous so I just let things go the way they are supposed to and I did great. Not quite 2 miles, but I didn't cool down for 5+ minutes. I was in a hurry to get back home.

I'm excited to keep on track. I want to move to the next week. The only downside to this podcast is the music. I know that in order for him to broadcast them on the internet he had to used canned music or stuff that he wrote and recorded, but man, it's a drag.

And what the hell is wrong with using closed captioning on the tvs at the gym? I keep forgetting to ask, but this one club I go to doesn't EVER have them on. So strange. So I have to sit there and imagine the trash that is coming out of New York's mouth and hoping that Oprah doesn't say something to awe inspiring.

No comments: