Saturday, March 3, 2007

Big Fat Lazy Butt

I've been stuck on week four for 2 weeks, and it looks like it might be that way for awhile. My son has finally let separation anxiety come to visit and my Hubby will be working extra long hours this month, so leaving him the daycare won't do, leaving me with not much running to be had.

I'm aching to get the jogging stroller out and start running in the neighborhood though. As soon as that happens I won't have time to blog because I live in the greatest place in Alaska for just taking a jog.

I know I don't really have an excuse for not exercising in general though. I have a zillion workout tapes and some great equipment. I just get so annoyed when I have to be interrupted a thousand times by kids in the middle of a workout. Makes me not want to start.

Woe is me and my big fat booty.

1 comment:

V said...

Yeah... I bet it's hard to exercise with interruptions.
Is there a mom friend you can share babysitting with?