Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spring is the new Caffeine!

So I am back on the running wagon because I don't have to deal with the gym anymore. It's FREAKIN' AWESOME! I can walk right out my frontdoor and run down a worldclass unbelievably beautiful trail anytime I want. And I am completely prepared with my pepperspray in one hand and my ipod on my arm. it's so great!

I've been absent this past month because my son got separation anxiety, then teething, then everyone got sick and I got lazy and depressed. No more. I am now officially a runner. I'm declaring myself a runner. I have runners legs under this jiggly butt.

I ran 2 miles with my sis-in-law the other day for 3 five minute intervals with 3 minute walks inbetween. Then yesterday I did two 8 minutes intervals for 1.89 miles! Tomorrow is my 20 minute run. I'm not going to get down about it, I'm just going to do it! I thought about doing it today but I'd rather do some easter shopping!

No comments: